If you have an idea for an original article, we would love to hear from you! We're particularly eager to hear your thoughts on...
- Marriage prep advice and spiritual preparation for marriage
- Wedding planning advice and practical preparations for marriage
- Catholic dating, engagement, and/or newlywed life
- DIYs and other creative wedding projects
- Beauty and style
- Theology of the Body, chastity, femininity, and/or vocation
- General spiritual reflections related to love and marriage
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions should be roughly 500-1,500 words. Please send us your piece in the body of an email, along with a short bio, high-res (at least 950 px) photo, and links to any online work and/or social media you'd like to share. Spoken Bride reserves the right to edit submissions for grammar, content, and style.
A FEW GUIDELINES
- We desire the truth and beauty of the Catholic faith to be an invitation, and for our content to be a witness to charity. Positive arguments encouraging readers to consider a position are preferred to putting down other views.
- When using research or data to support facts, please seek out credible, unbiased sources and double check that your sources are correctly linked in the submission.
- Per our Terms and Policies, written submissions should be original pieces and should not have been previously published in print or online.
For general inquiries, please email email@example.com or use the form below.
Have you been featured on either the blog or in the Spoken Bride? Or perhaps you're a member of our Vendor Guide? Grab yourself a badge and link it back to our site. Thank you so much for helping us spread the Spoken Bride community far and wide! We're thrilled to have you a part of it!