If you have an idea for an original article, we would love to hear from you! We're particularly eager to hear your thoughts on...
- Marriage prep advice and spiritual preparation for marriage
- Wedding planning advice and practical preparations for marriage
- Catholic dating, engagement, and/or newlywed life
- DIYs and other creative wedding projects
- Beauty and style
- Theology of the Body, chastity, femininity, and/or vocation
- General spiritual reflections related to love and marriage
Submit your contribution via the form below.
Are you a longtime married reader (5 years or more) with a story of triumph through hardship--loss, illness, addiction, conversion, or otherwise--in your marriage? We'd love to share your journey in our Sophia Series. Read about the series and send your submission here.
A FEW GUIDELINES
- We desire the truth and beauty of the Catholic faith to be an invitation, and for our content to be a witness to charity. Positive arguments encouraging readers to consider a position are preferred to putting down other views.
- When using research or data to support facts, please seek out credible, unbiased sources and double check that your sources are correctly linked in the submission.
- Submissions should be roughly 500-1,500 words.
- Per our Terms and Policies, written submissions should be original pieces and should not have been previously published in print or online. Spoken Bride reserves the right to edit submissions for grammar, content, and style.